BuyUcoin Supports BitTorrent (BTT) Token Migration, Redenomination and Renaming Plan to BitTorrent Chain (BTTC).
BuyUcoin will recover all old BTT balances and begin the distribution of new BTT, which will be renamed as BTTC, to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BTT (Old) = 1,000 BTTC.
After the token migration, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD, and the new tokens’ ticker will be BTTC.
In order to migrate all your old BTT tokens to New BTTC Tokens, trading is suspended from 11 Jan 10:00 AM.
BuyUcoin will not be liable for deposits of old BTT Tokens as Deposit & withdraw are being suspended at the same time.
BTTC market will again open on 21 Jan 10:00 PM
Stay tuned for notifications and alerts for the migration of BTTC
Read Latest Posts:
- Elon Musk Buys Twitter! What to Expect?Is it true Elon musk buys Twitter? It takes him less than a day to open a new company! Yes, we are talking about the multi-billionaire Elon Musk who has again made it to the hot news sections as he bought the micro-blogging site Twitter! Just after the move, he tweeted:‘I hope that even my […]
- Top 5 Crypto News RSS Feed in 2022What is Crypto News RSS Feed RSS is an abbreviation for Really Simple Syndication, and it is a simple, standardized content distribution method that can help you keep up with your favorite newscasts, blogs, websites, and social media channels. Instead of visiting websites to find new posts or subscribing to websites to receive notifications of […]
- With Booming Growth of Blockchain Jobs in India, Expand your Professional NetworkBlockchain technology has been around for a decade and is now becoming increasingly popular. It is the digital ledger, and it got his name since all transactions are recorded in blocks. The basic blockchain technology enables digital currencies to function, with Bitcoin being the most prominent example. According to the Times of India, some prominent […]
- Sheikh Mohammed Approves Law to Regulate Cryptocurrencies, NFTsSource: Khaleej Times An independent authority, established under Dubai World Trade Center Authority, will oversee the regulation, licensing and governance of virtual assets, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and cryptocurrencies. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, approved a first-of-its-kind law to regulate cryptocurrencies in […]
- What is Defi staking? Is Defi staking safe?Defi staking is one of the hottest trends in Cryptocurrency because of its high profit. Although it is a simple concept, it offers a variety of benefits and rewards as high as 13% of their holdings that attract millions of users. If you’re into cryptocurrency or have heard of DeFi, then you might be aware […]