Dear Users, Polygon (MATIC) London Hard Fork & network upgrade took place at Polygon block height of 23,850,000 or approximately at 2022-01-18 13:30 (IST).
Important Polygon (Matic) London Hard Fork Updates:
- The trading of MATIC will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at Polygon block height of 23,850,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- BuyUcoin will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding MATIC in their accounts.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for MATIC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and Multi-Network Support is upgraded, we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Polygon will be introducing a token burn mechanism which is dependent on network activity. For further details, please refer to the link.
- As of the release time of this announcement, BuyUcoin is not aware of any security code audit report conducted on this version of Polygon’s network upgrade and hard fork.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!